No Excuses !!!!!
NEW Location in Suffern, NY Fall 2017
Peak Physique Suffern Grand Opening Pre- Sale Trial
COMING to Suffern *VOTED AMERICA’S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
GRAND OPENING Special Trial Offer- 1 Month Trial of Unlimited Boot Camp and Boxing group training sessions for only $49
Click Here For Early Bird Access to the Suffern 1 Month Unlimited Pre-Sale
Only available to the first 25 future Peak Freaks “Charter Membership” One Month Trial’s are available
Grand Opening in October. Call NOW to reserve one of these 25 spots
Peak Physique Boot Camp Classes, Boxing, Personal Training
*VOTED AMERICA’S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
23 Indian Rock Shopping Center Route 59
Suffern, NY 10901 - Rockland County
*VOTED AMERICA’S TOP TRAINER/ STUDIO*
Rockland County's #1 Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Center. Join thousands of local residents who have achieved Massive RESULTS, after all other gyms in the area had failed them. Real People, Real Results. Results Guaranteed. Try it out NOW, Absolutely FREE!!
Peak Physique Personal Training, Boot Camp, Boxing Classes
233 W. Rt. 59, Nanuet, NY 10954 - Rockland County
Have you scheduled your FREE Health and Fitness Consultation yet? Call now for more info, or to get started NOW!!!!! Click link below to get scheduled.
Free Comprehensive Body Diagnostic Health, Fitness, and Nutrition Consultation. Determine your goals, evaluate your Nutrition, and create the shortest oath to achieving your goals.
The Pain is Only Temporary, The Change is FOREVER
FREE BOXING/ Kickboxing class every Thursday, 615pm. Absolutely no fee or membership required. More intense, more fun, and better results, than the gym you pay for. No Excuses.
5 Things to do NOW to slim down before the holidays
We are officially on the verge of holiday season…and with it a myriad of food temptations and weight gain traps. Don’t fret, if you act now there’s still time to tighten up before putting on your holiday finest.
Do these 5 things NOW to quickly shape up…
1. Eat more Veggies: Your mom was right, eating vegetables really is a good idea, especially when aiming to drop pounds. Why? There are a couple of reasons. First, veggies are low in calories and high in fiber, which means that you’re filling up without packing on pounds. Second, the vitamins and minerals in fresh vegetables nourish your body and cut down on cravings.
2.Add five Minutes: Each week, between now New Years, I want you to add 5 minutes to your workouts. Just five more minutes. The slight increase from week to week will hardly be noticeable, but the extra fat burn will pay off nicely. Use these extra five minutes to do intense burst of exercise, such as burpees, squat to presses and walking lunges.
3. Double up on Water: Not only will staying extra hydrated help your skin to have a healthy glow, it will also speed up your fat loss efforts. Most of us are walking around in a state of chronic dehydration, which contributes to fatigue, stubborn weight gain and constipation. By drinking more water throughout the day, and by limiting your intake of caffeinated beverages, you’ll become healthier and more radiant.
4. Eat low Carb (after 4pm): One of the easiest ways to drop a few inches around your waist before the holidays is to eat low carb after 4pm each day. This means eating dinners that are centred around salads and vegetables rather than breads and pastas. If you simply must have your oatmeal or whole grain bread each day, then eat it for breakfast or lunch and give low carb dinners a try – starting with the recipe for Greek Stew below. Don’t forget that sugar counts as carbs, so skip that sugary dessert and try a grapefruit for dessert.
5. Train with Me: If you’re not yet one of my beloved clients, then now is the time. I’d love to get you into phenomenal shape before New Years, and to give you the foundation that will keep you lean and healthy for life.
Call or email today and we will get you started this week on an exercise program that will get you back in control of your body.
Permanent Weight Loss ( click here )
Boot Camp/ Boxing Classes Every AM/ PM
Lose Fat While You Sleep
One of the easiest ways to speed up your metabolism, and increase your fat burning, is to get at least eight hours of sleep each night. I know that it’s not always easy to get a full night’s sleep, but the benefits are quite worth it. While you sleep your body works to restore itself, a very important process that assists with your fat loss efforts.
Now go to bed already!
Butter beans and Kalamata olives make this hearty stew a memorable one. It’s important to season the pork well before browning it, so get crazy with the seasoning. Remember that it’s going into a big pot of soup so the flavor won’t be overwhelming once it’s swimming in broth with the other ingredients.
You could certainly play around with the protein used in this stew – next time I plan on using good ’ol chicken breast. And it’s also possible to omit the meat if you’d prefer.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin, trimmed, cubed and seasoned with sea salt, black pepper and dried oregano
¼ cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Place the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a minute. Add the pork and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Deglaze the pot with wine, scraping up any browned bits. Cook until the wine is nearly evaporated. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, tomato, and olives. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and beans until the spinach is wilted and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 123 calories, 4g fat, 9g carbohydrate, 3g sugar, 1134mg sodium, 3g fiber, and 12g protein.
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.
Steve Eckert / Eva Eckert
Peak Physique Personal Training/ Bootcamp/ Boxing
233 W. Rt. 59, Nanuet, NY 10954
845-893-6529Visit Our Website
Keep in touch with Peak Physique around the Internet
Lose Weight Now - Easy as 1-2-3
We , as Herbalife Wellness Coaches can personalize a program just for you when you want to lose weight, gain weight, have lack of energy , high blood pressure , asthma, allergies, joint pain etc.
If your interest is to lose weight , Please , answer to all my questions : 1. Are you seriously interested in losing weight ? 2. How much do you need to lose / 3. What have you tried before ? 4. Why didn't it work for you ? / What did/didn't you like about it ? 5. Why do you want to lose the weight now ? 6. Do you want to keep it off permanently ?
Let me tell you about the program. it's called Shapeworks by Herbalife because it will change your shape . It's personalized - we determine how much protein and calories you need to lose weight and keep it of. Does this sound like something you'd be interested in ? if yes don't hesitate to call us 201-925-1860 or visit our website in permanent weight loss section.
Earn Income , Work From Home , Be your Own Boss
Everyone is Talking about Peak Physique- No Excuses, We Come To You
"Steve and Eva have inspired me and made the process of getting fit a fun, diverse, and rewarding experience" "attention to details like posture, body-alignment, breathing and regular stretching are unsurpassed." Chris Kaufman Director of Human Resources -Accounting Supervisor International Battery, Inc.- Oakland, NJ
“Peak Physique is a no-nonsense commitment to physical fitness, conditioning, and an overall practice in healthy living.” "The end result is both dramatic physical and mental improvements in body image and self-confidence." "I feel better and healthier than I ever have before, and I expect to feel this way for the rest of my life." Joseph Rudnick Police Officer Elmira, New York